Apple Aperture Training Service
The advent of Digital Photography has meant that working Pro's spend less time behind a camera, or getting a life, and more time in front of a computer screen. The name of the game is to work smarter, and to this end, we provide Training at all levels on Apple's Pro Imaging Software, Aperture.
Apple’s Pro Digital Photography programme, Aperture 3 is a massive upgrade from Aperture 2 and includes over 200 new features. The RAW converter is now virtually as good as Capture One V6 (Our Golden Reference). The new Curves and Selective Brush Tools, to name but a few, are an absolute delight to use.
Apple Aperture Training
We provide comprehensive individual training in Apple Aperture for all abilities from complete novice to advanced user. Our Tuition is totally flexible so you can choose what you want to learn. We recommend that each lesson is restricted to a maximum of 2 hours and held at least 1 week apart to allow time to try out the new subject matter.
Typical Subjects Covered
- Importing images into Aperture from your Hard Drive or Flash Card
- Adding Keywords and metadata, creating smart albums
- Enhancing RAW images in the Adjustments module
- Using Selective Brushes to locally enhance your images
- Creating Slideshows, Web Galleries and Photo Albums
Course Options and charges
- Option 1 - Single Lesson - £25.00 per Hour
- Option 2 - 10 Hour course, consisting of five 2 Hour Lessons - £200.00
- Option 3 - Group Class at your work or Camera Club (Call for further details)
All charges are exempt from VAT, but don't include our Travel Charge for visits. Please see our Travel Guide above.